The Vans Triple Crown of Surfing is a series of three professional surfing competitions held in Hawaii.
- Reef Hawaiian Pro at Haleiwa Ali’i Beach Park
- O’Neill World Cup of Surfing at Sunset Beach
- Billabong Pipeline Masters at the Banzai Pipeline
- Vans Hawaiian Pro at Haleiwa Ali’i Beach Park
- Roxy Pro at Sunset Beach
- Billabong Pro Maui at Honolua Bay, Maui
With the exception of the women’s Billabong Pro held in Maui, the events are held on the North Shore of Oahu. This coastline is world famous for its consistent big winter swells reaching up to 15 metres high.
The Triple Crown of Surfing is considered to be the ultimate test of a surfer’s ability to ride big waves. Each event will produce its own champion however the Triple Crown will go to the Surfer with the best performance across all three of the competitions.
WATCH LIVE BELOW