- Pets are not allowed
- Loss of the key will result in an extra charge of 3€
- No parties are to take place in the house after 11.00pm
- No smoking in the bedrooms or common areas
- Guests are expected to treat the hostel with care. Any damage to the premises may result in an extra charge
- Towels provided are for use within the premises and not to be taken to the beach. Any lost towel will result on an extra fee of 15€
Rental. Damage and repairs
- Any dinged rental boards will have to be fixed at the expense of the guest renting
- Lost boards or wetsuits will result in a fee to cover the value of the board or wetsuit lost
- Cost of repair will be assessed by the local shaper and may be from 20€ up to the cost of the board if the ding is non fixable
- Never Surfed/beginner. You have never surfed or have surfed once or twice during a holiday. Beginner. You have surfed regularly on and off, but still don’t feel confortable on your own. You catch green waves but you are still on a soft top.
- Intermediate B. You surf regularly on a hard board but still need help from the instructor to place yourself at the peak and catch waves.
- Intermediate A. You surf regularly and are totally independent. You’re capable of surfing on your own with just a few tips from the guide.
- Advanced. You’re confortable in any type of conditions and any spot from hollow beach breaks, point breaks/slabs.
“Return Guest” & “Super return guest” Loyalty program
- Return Guest. You have visited us at least once in the last 3 seasons.
- Super Return Guest. You have visited us more than once in each season for the last 3 seasons.
- Return Guest gets a 10% discount
- Super Return Guests a 12% Discount
- Offer is only applicable for 7 night stays in any package of your choice excluding Bed&Breakfast
- Offer is only applicable for direct bookings
- Offer excludes peak season and school holidays
- Offer is only applicable for an individual returning guest and not a whole party