Here we go again!
After a couple of months, we are finally back in the game (for good!). Moroccan borders are open – the news we have been (im)patiently waiting for. So, what about a last-minute surf trip to Morocco?
Beautiful beaches, warm weather and mellow waves are waiting for you and our team could not be more excited to be back to work.
Slowly but surely, airlines are kick-starting the regular flights and yet again…From France, Spain, United Kingdom and many more, they are throwing the house out the window with flights going for as cheap as 20€ return!
Plus now, the conditions to enter Morocco are super straightforward :
- A PCR test taken less than 48hours before boarding
- A valid vaccine passport with proof of three doses (or two doses if no more than 4 months has passed since the second dose was received)
- The local government’s health form filled and printed
From the 1st March, you can fly with Ryanair directly to Agadir from the main European cities. Check these crazy prizes out:
- Paris – Agadir. 10th to 18th March 55€ return
- Bordeaux – Agadir. 11th to 18th March 60€ return
- Madrid – Agadir. 12th March to 19th March 20€ return
- London – Agadir. 14th March to 21st March 45£ return
With 28°C, Taghazout is the perfect surf destination to enjoy some warmth and crystal blue water! After a hard European winter, start working on that tan!